The ChiroCode DeskBook
is your comprehensive go-to chiropractic reimbursement manual for the support you need to get paid properly and keep it.
This comprehensive resource includes chapters on Insurance Reimbursement and Claims, Medicare, Compliance, Documentation, Diagnosis Codes (ICD-10-CM), Procedure Codes (CPT), and Supply Codes (HCPCS).
The 2018 edition also includes
ICD-10 NOTE: Not all ICD-10-CM codes are included in this publication.
- Audit templates to help you perform your own internal audits
- ICD-10 chapter with commonly-used codes and tips for chiropractic offices
- Annual update checklists for practical monthly compliance steps, including training
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) from our HelpDesk, compiled into one handy reference
- New, user-friendly Self-Audit Checklist
The ICD-10-CM Coding for Chiropractic
contains more about diagnostic coding and includes a more comprehensive list of applicable codes for the chiropractic office as well as instructional notations and guidelines to use them properly.