During the Viking Union remodel we are located in the Viking Union Multi-Purpose Room adjacent to the Viking Commons Dining Hall and accessible from High Street.
|Ordering Your Course Materials
To ensure you order the correct materials you will need to reference some information from your schedule, you will need the department and course (for example: ACCT 101) and the CRN (the 5 digit course reference number) for each course.
- Explore your options with the Verba price comparison tool, order directly from the Western AS Bookstore, or check out digital options through VitalSource. Please note that if you choose to purchase your materials through a third party the Bookstore is not responsible for those transactions.
- Allowing substitutions permits us to fulfill your order with new books if used are not available. Choosing not to allow substitutions will result in cancelled items if the condition ordered is not available.
- You can create an account to save some time on future orders or check out as a guest. The checkout process will require you to input both billing and shipping information. If you choose to pick up your order at the Bookstore the shipping address will auto-populate with the Bookstore's address.
- Once you have successfully placed your order you will receive a confirmation email. When your order is ready to pick up (or is ready to be shipped out) you will receive an invoice by email. If you allowed substitutions, your invoice will list one condition of each title as processed and the other condition as cancelled. Please review your invoice carefully. If you have any additional questions please visit our FAQ page or contact us.
- Textbooks may be returned before the second Friday of class during Fall, Winter and Spring Quarters. Due to the length of Summer Quarter textbook returns are only accepted until the first Friday of class.
- Instructors make final decisions about course book usage. Please note text information and pricing can change at any time (faculty changes, publisher upgrades, cancelled classes, etc.)
- Rentals are only available on a quarterly basis at this time, and are due no later than Friday of Finals Week each quarter.
If your course is not listed, the Western AS Bookstore has not yet received a request from the department.
We buy new and used textbooks year round with the best prices during the last two weeks of every quarter. You can sell your books back for up to 50% of the price of the same title in new condition if it is being used during the coming quarter.|
Photo ID is required
Click Here to Find Your Course Textbooks