The Course Materials department is located on the lower floor of the Western AS Bookstore, VU 690.
Shop in store or online.
Read Before Placing your Bookstore Order
- ATTENTION: The Winter 2019 Textbook catalog is now available, including rentals! Textbook orders will begin processing 12/16/19 for Winter 2020. Due to the high volume of orders 12/16/20-1/13/20, order processing will take approximately 4 days. Your patience is appreciated.
- Rental and digital options are offered in addition to new and used purchase options whenever possible.
- Choosing "no substitutions" may result in cancellation if item(s) is not available in condition selected.
- Create an account or check out as a guest. Note this is for your access only; due to system limitations we do not have access to your profile to reset if you are locked out of your account.
- A current email address is required. If you have a wwu.edu email, use that for your order.
- You'll receive an email confirming your order was received and a second email that says "processed" when your order is ready. Emails are automated and can be filtered as SPAM.
- Pay with a credit/debit card, bookstore gift card, or charge it to your student account.
- Pricing may be subject to change.
- Click Bookit
- Select your courses from the drop down menu.
Placing your Bookstore Order
Use the Bookit link below to place you order with the Western Associated Students Bookstore or the Verba link to compare prices.
Course material catalogs are updated quarterly and will be available on the following schedule:
You can place your order anytime after the catalog is published but it won't be processed until the week before class begins each quarter. You won't be charged until we fulfill your order.
Course material order fulfillment will begin on the following schedule:
Questions? | See our FAQ
Online Order Questions | Bookstore.firstname.lastname@example.org | 360.650.3970
General Course Material questions | Textdept@wwu.edu | 360.650.3970