Extended Weekend Hours:
Experience Lafayette College (XLC)
- Sunday April 15th, 2018 11:00 - 5:00
- Saturday May 19th, 2018 9:00 - 4:00
- Friday June 1st, 2018 8:45 - 5:00
- Saturday June 2nd, 2018 9:00-5:00
- Sunday June 4th, 2018 10:00-1:00
- Friday September 28th, 2018 8:45 - 5:00
- Saturday September 29th, 2018 9:00 - 6:00
- Sunday September 30th, 2018 10:00 - 1:00
- Saturday October 13th, 2018 9:00-5:00
SAFE ORDER INFO
This is a Secured site which provides security encryption using a certified digital signature from X Ramp Security Services. If you use a credit card to order, your credit information will be encrypted so third parties cannot see this data.
Your personal information is private and secure. Our secure server protects all information shared between us by using advanced encryption from VeriSign and by using high level firewall technology. We will not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to others. When you purchase items on our site, we obviously need your name, e-mail address, credit card billing details, shipping addresses, and telephone number so that we can process your order. You can check the shipping status of your order by logging in to a secure site to review your order history and carrier tracking information. We may also provide you information via e-mail with messages that relate to the services you request while on our site. You may unsubscribe from any communication from us by following the unsubscribe instructions in e-mails you receive.
Keeping in step with the latest in educational and technological changes,
the Lafayette College Store exists as a convenient, competitive and efficient source for all required course materials, supplies and necessities
of everyday campus life. As an institutionally owned and operated entity, we strive to generate a positive financial position to support the college’s
general fund while positively promoting the school’s image by offering an array of high-quality insignia clothing and gifts to alumni and the
Shipping charges (within the USA)
Up to $25.00..........$9.00
$25.01 - $50.00......$10.00
Please contact us for any expedited requirements, and international shipments and rates.
Your shipping charges are not calculated into the price total of your purchase order until the order ships.
GIFT WRAP SERVICE
Great gifts come giftwrapped! For only $4.99 we'll package your clothing purchase into a nice white gift box wrapped in our signature College color (maroon) gift-paper. At Checkout, just indicate which item you would like giftboxed.
MERCHANDISE RETURNS (Excluding Textbooks)
You can return an item for any reason. We will be glad to replace the item, exchange it for new merchandise, or issue a full refund. Simply contact us within 14 days of the invoice date for Return Authorization. You are responsible for shipping costs of all returns which are not our fault.
All items must be in "as-new" condition in original packaging. We recommend returns are be sent via courier that issues a tracking number. It is also a good idea for you to insure the package for its content value.
TEXTBOOK RETURN POLICY
- Books must be accompanied by the register receipt.
- New books must be clean and unmarked for a full refund. Shrink wrapped books with opened software and/or access codes inside are not returnable if shrink is broken.
- New and Used textbooks may be returned for a full refund within the first 3 academic days from the first official day of class for Fall/Spring semesters. Winter/Summer textbooks are not returnable.
- Exchanges will be accepted only with a signed drop / add slip from your professor and registrar.
We accept Cash, Check, Student Store Charge (The College Store does not accept PARD DOLLARS), Mastercard, Visa, Discover & American Express in store. For online website sales it is essential that the billing address entered in the Shopping Cart matches the "actual" billing address of your credit card in order to receive credit verification from your bank. This includes your name, address, credit card number and expiration date.